- Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance planning for Linux and cloud-based service environments.
- Re-evaluate existing stacks and infrastructure continuously to maintain optimal performance, availability, and security.
- Develop CI / CD best practices by constructing automated infrastructure and leading the creation of CI / CD pipe lines for applications.
- Keep systems in optimal condition by operating/managing H/W, OS, and networks and solving failures.
- Introduce and manage solutions and open-source services needed in-house.
- Review and implement system audits and performance management (low, load, etc.) regularly.
- Analyze and improve security vulnerabilities.
- Develop and execute procedures for responding to emergencies and maintain data backups.
- Contribute to improving the overall technology of the company by acquiring and sharing new skills
3. Required Competencies
- Deep knowledge of H/W, OS(Linux), Network(Switch, DNS, VPN등)
- Understanding of Bash Script
- Skills to manage cloud platforms such as AWS / GCP
- Knowledge of virtualization technology (VM, Docker)
- Good communication skills regardless of non-development/developmental job group
- Experience in Linux Server Troubleshooting
- Experience in DB(MySQL, etc.) backup and recovery, monitoring, and resolving faults
- Understanding of Infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Security-related technology
- Experience in monitoring / reporting (e.g. Sensu, Grafana, NewRelic, CloudWatch)
4. Technology (some of the technologies we use)
- 40+ Bare Metal Servers in IDC
- AWS & GCP Cloud Services
- Ops: Git (Github/Gitlab), AWS CLI, Microservices architecture, Continuous delivery
- Database: SQL (MySQL, Impala, PostgreSQL, SQLite) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Cache: Redis, Memcached
- Productivity: Drive, Slack, Agile development