- Find and execute ways to give game users the best gameplay experience.
- Respond to the needs of client and user with fast and accurate testing and build updates.
- Prevent clients from any disadvantages such as game bugs/launch errors etc.
- Consider the urgency when launch errors arise and follow the schedule to resolve the problem.
- Achieve short- and medium-term OKR given to the CX team.
- Minimize user inconvenience by responding to the issues updated by continuous testing.
- Test and launch apps quickly and accurately by responding to issues of game development and publishing teams immediately.
- Be able to set priorities according to the importance of issues according to the results of tests.
- Comply with Workrules correctly and improve, apply, and share procedures, if necessary.
- Take all measures such as issue tracking and sharing to solve issues.
- Communicate effectively with the development team and publishing team.
- Detect and prepare for policy changes that are needed to be followed-up by each App Store.
3. Required Competencies
- High understanding of mobile devices (OS, software)
- High understanding of App store (Play Store, App Store, Amazon Store.. etc)
- Deep interest in mobile puzzle games and publishing environments
- Excellent English proficiency in reading and writing
- Having an open perspective and experience and understanding of the multinational environment