- Consistently find and execute ways to give game users the best gameplay experience.
- Improve CRM manual and Best Practices to suit user preferences and trends.
- Identify issues as soon as possible and play a leading role in resolving them in collaboration with the development team.
- Achieve short- and medium-term OKR given to the CX team.
- Analyze user structure, behavior, metric and write reports based on user feedback.
- Communicate effectively with the department working together by considering the priority and schedule of issues.
- Detect and prepare for policy changes that need to be followed up in the market.
- Look for ways to enhance interaction with users through the interaction with game development teams.
- Coordinate necessary things to be needed for proper content marketing through interrelationship with the marketing team.
3. Required Competencies
- Expertise in customer satisfaction and customer experience management (including professional skills to reply to inquiries)
- Skills to identify causes and solve problems when issues arise
- Customer Feedback Data Mining and Indicators Analysis
- High interest in user feedback and passion to give a great game experience.
- Fluent English skills in reading, writing areas (Opic IH and above)
- Skillful use of related tools (Helpshift, Appfollow, Gitlab, etc.) and suggestion of a direction for improvement
- Deep interest in mobile puzzle games and publishing environments
- More than five years of experience in foreign culture
- Having an open perspective and experience and understanding of the multinational environment