- Design the economy of various goods offered by games and define metric that is measurable and capable of improvement.
- Identify and improve purchasing drivers and improvements in the game’s economic situation, and optimize prices to improve game performance.
- Create an economic system to meet players’ needs by recommending reward and revenue-generating game features.
- Build and analyze predictable simulation and predictive models.
- Work on multiple portfolio games at different stages of development.
- Monitor and analyze the collected data from the newly launched game and and apply it to the game.
- Design an economic system that allows players to experience games and improve the game environment.
- Design new features that enhance players’ long-term satisfaction and provide more revenue opportunities.
- Collaborate with product owners, marketing managers, UX / UI designers, analysis teams, data scientists and development teams
- Manage the economy and price of virtual products and maintain a balance between free content and charged currency in the game economy
- Strike a balance between customer experience and revenue opportunities for currency and virtual goods in games
- Analyze and propose different macro-economic models for different user segments.
3. Required Competencies
- Data analysis skills : Communicate actively for collaboration with other departments based on analysis skills of numbers, formulas, and data
- Ability to respond to situations : Grasp the current situation in data-based games and make/propose improvements
- Communication skills: Propose direction through collaboration with studios at a developmental and service stage of games
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, engineering, or statistics.
- Excellent understanding of casual/puzzle games
- Excellent skill to use Excel
- Knowledge in SQL \ Python \ R
- Experience in data visualization tools
- Knowledge and experience in monetization of advertisement