- Develop internal Web tools and applications and design/build back-office systems.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automation of manual process, optimization of data delivery, redesign of infrastructure for scalability, etc.
- Work with stakeholders in game development studios and publishing organizations to support data-related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs.
- Work with data analysts to enhance the capabilities of the data system.
- Design and implement optimized DB table and develop high-performance API.
- Understand Microservice Architecture and RESTful API and modularize software.
- Identify the needs of departments and provide tools for improvement and automation of business process.
- Build and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Provide visualized Dashboards through collaboration with analysts.
3. Required Competencies
- Deep understanding of RDB, NOSQL, and SQL
- Deep understanding of networks, systems, and infrastructure
- Understanding of Bash Script
- Skills to introduce and design concepts suitable for used technology and language paradigms
- Skills to write readable and structured codes consistent with designs and to handle errors
- Good communication skills regardless of non-development/developmental job group
- Experience in developing Back-End application
- Experience in utilizing Docker
- Experience in high traffic, distributed systems, and tools(service discovery, config/secret management, etc.).
- Experience in the services and technologies used in BitMango Technology Stack
- Carrying out tasks associated with BitMango ecosystem: gaming, apps, ad tech, etc, at all scales
4. Technology (some of the technologies we use)
- AWS & GCP Cloud Services
- Ops: Git (Github/Gitlab), AWS CLI, Microservices architecture, Continuous delivery
- Database: SQL (MySQL, Impala, PostgreSQL, SQLite) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Cache: Redis, Memcached
- Productivity: Drive, Slack, Agile development