- Create app user-based performance with ASO strategy.
- Lead the application of ASO to operating games and new games throughout the company.
- Share performance generated by the Global Market through ASO regularly and establish relevant Best Practices.
- Maximize the inflow of organic and non-organic users by increasing store conversion rates. (factor: Keyword, Description, Icon, Screenshot, Video)
- Plan and implement strategies on App Store Optimization(ASO) targeted at mobile games of various genres.
- Set up indicators to measure, analyze, and share ASO campaign performance and its impact on UA.
- Work closely with game development teams, UA team, and Data Analysis team to obtain numerical results for efforts to improve ASO (ex. retention, LTV, ROAS,..).
- Conduct and improve periodic efficiency tests for ASO improvement results.
- Benchmark and apply competitive cases with a steady interest in mobile game publishing.
- Get ideas for the latest trends by benchmarking competitive materials.
3. Required Competencies
- Planning : Establishing ASO strategy
- Planning : Analyzing the basis of success and failure of ASO strategy
- Action: the execution of strategies
- Attitude (collaboration): Sharing data and insight related to ASO strategy
- Proficient English skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to analyze indicators for successful mobile games
- A deep understanding of ASO (knowledge of Appstore algorithms, optimization methods, improved Appstore performance, expanded app installation, etc.)
- Knowledge of SNS (Facebook, Youtube, Google/Apple Store,…)
- Experience in using App store optimization and analysis tools, software (AppAnnie, SensorTower, AppsFlyer, etc.)
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize strategies that are highly effective at low opportunity costs.